Welcome to MahalaYoga
Wednesday 6th November
6.45pm - Wellness Evening
How to Boost the Immune System
Using Essential Oils and Yoga to reduce our exposure to harmful chemicals and lessen the ight and flight response in your life.
- Mini Massages
- Anchor your yoga practice and breath work through essential oils
- Reduce your exposure to chemicals
- FREE 5 ml Bottle of Wild Orange Essential oils
IT WILL BE HEAVEN
If you are booking via Group On please email [email protected] to reserve your place.
If you have landed on our website and you are joining directly through us there is no need to book you can just turn up.
How to find our Clapham Classes -
- As you come out of Clapham North Tube look over to the Clapham north Pub.
- At the back of the pub, where the pub finishes you will see some some new(ish) build flats.
- There is a metal gate entrance, to the right of this entrance you will see 1 Landrd Rd and letter boxes.
- Walk through this gate, there will be a door with the entrance to the flats in front of you, we are the door to the left.
- If you have reached the metal gates to the parking area you have gone too far.
- Parking is available on the single yellow lines directly outside free of charge after 5.30pm.
We're fortifying the barricades! Not that we've had any problems whatsoever, but as a further preventative measure, and to show you how much we appreciate you visiting our website and that we take your online privacy and security seriously, we're switching to full website SSL...
In a nutshell, SSL [Secure Sockets Layer] is the security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server [website] and a browser [your computer]. For example, SSL is the standard connection during the check-out process while making a purchase on any website and the link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral - we're switching to full website SSL instead of just at the checkout, so all information passed between our website's server and your computer's browser stays just as it should, private - keep an eye on the web address bar at the top of each page for the familiar looking green padlock, coming soon!..