We love this easy natural pollen relief blend, as a person who suffers with Hay Fever and allergies I was happy and relieved to come across this simple natural effective blend, and the best thing, NO SIDE AFFECTS!.
How to Use –
- 3 drops diffused throughout the day.
- 2 to 3 drops in a veggie cap taken internally throughout the day.
- 2 drops of each in water throughout the day.
- 2 drops of each in water and swish in your mouth 10 – 20 seconds throughout the day.
- 2 to 3 drops of each in your hands, rub together, inhale throughout the day.
Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint. This blend has far reaching benefits for the user. In particular, the synergistic effect of these oils are ideal for addressing seasonal discomfort. The spring, summer, and Autumn months tend to bring many seasonal and environmental elements that can cause discomfort and concern almost daily. Taking daily, or as needed, promotes healthy respiratory function, clear breathing, and can be cleansing to the body’s systems so you can enjoy the outdoors without discomfort.
Cleansing the systems of the body can be very helpful for protecting the body against seasonal or environmental threats. Lemon essential oil is known to have powerful cleansing properties to help cleanse the body’s systems—protecting the body from potential threats throughout the year.